Liquid is the ultimate Ammonia and MEA free hair colour gloss that
makes your hair feel as good as it looks.
Combined with our exclusive
™ complex, Liquid Colour
delivers superior luminous controlling tones allowing you to service
all your clients colour needs.
Liquid Clear can be added to any liquid colour formulation to create multiple tones and
colours. It can be used for toning, creative colour, colour correction or used alone to
add brilliant shine to help enhance natural hair colour. When mixed with other Liquid
Colours it will dilute or lighten the formula depending upon desired effect.
J Beverly Hills Liquid Colour is 100% ammonia free. No fumes, odor or irritation.
Recommended mixing is
determined by the client’s natural
level, percentage of grey,
porosity and texture of hair. If
less colour deposit is required,
then you can add Liquid Clear to
your formula. The basic mixing
ratio for Liquid Colours is 1:1.
Two parts 9V Violet Milk to one part 00 Clear + equal parts 7.5 vol. Liquid Activator.
• Hair was lightened with our Max Lightener and two parts 20 vol developer to a
• Shampoo with Everyday Shampoo and apply toner formula to 80% towel dried hair
• Mix two parts 9V Violet Milk to one part 00 Clear + equal parts 7.5 vol.
Liquid Activator. Apply from roots to ends and process for 15 minutes
• Shampoo and condition with J Beverly Hills Everyday Shampoo and Conditioner
Two parts 4N Deep Cocoa and one part 5RR Ravenous + equal parts Liquid
Colour 7.5 vol. Liquid Activator
• Shampoo with Platinum Hydrate Shampoo and apply to 80%
• Process for 20 minutes
• Shampoo and condition with Platinum Shampoo and Conditioner
• Style and finish with J Beverly Hills Platinum Products